First, the Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally is “The Carolinas’ Largest Motorcycle Event.” Also, the Spring Bike Week is the larger of the two rallies held in the Grand Strand area. That being said, both of the MBBWs are a lot of fun. In addition both of the Bike Weeks in Myrtle Beach are on the LightningCustoms.com’s Major Motorcycle Rallies List.
Next the center of the Myrtle Beach Spring Bike Week is in Murrells Inlet. And the attractions are spread out across the entire Grand Strand area. Also there are 60 miles of beaches and ocean views to enjoy while riding. So it should be no surprise that the Spring Myrtle Beach Bike Week is a riding rally.
There are also riding tours in addition to finding your own path. Next, there is other entertainment, vendors, and attractions.
Additional 2021 Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally details can be found on the site.
Finally, here are the five of the most important Myrtle Beach laws to be aware of:
– There is strict enforcement of speeding and seat belt laws.
– Anyone motorcycle who is under 21 must wear a helmet. And this is whether they are the rider or passenger.
– To drink you must be at least 21 years old.
– Whether you are in a vehicle or in a public location you can’t have an open container.
– There is no loitering allowed.