Advertising & Promotion Options
1. Advertising Square Banner on the Side of All of Our Pages – Not only do you get the ad, but you also get regular posts on our https://www.facebook.com/lightningcustoms, which has 230,000 bikers and enthusiast Fans. As you know, Facebook allows larger banners and product or event pictures in the middle of the Facebook pages than on the side of sites. This allows for more visibility as well as engagement with the post.
2. Facebook Promotion – if you only have interest in Facebook posts and shares this is another option that we provide on our Facebook, which has 230,000.
3. State Calendar and Event Banner – if you want to target a specific area or want you are add on specific events, we offer this option as well.
4. Social Media Management – If you have a Facebook and need help managing and promoting it we can help. Next, there are much higher-end styles of paid ads than just a “boost” of a post or simple “targeted ad” where you can target by demographics. These higher-end ads get a lot better engagement, so they bring a lot more value.
5. Search Engine Optimization – We have done this for a lot of biker-world household names with huge success and can do the same with your product or event site.
If you are interested or have questions, please email us via Sales@lightningcustoms.com and we will get back to you promptly.
Updating Event Information
If you need to update or cancel an event or if you are having trouble submitting an event, just email us at Sales@lightningcustoms.com.
Now, back to checking out motorcycle rally information. A good place to start is with our 2020 list of the Largest Motorcycle Rallies in the US where you can see all of the largest events in one place. Another page to check out is on our calendar of motorcycle events, which has what is going on across the United States.
In addition, you might want to check out six of the largest motorcycle rallies: Sturgis, Daytona, Laconia, Bikes Blues in Fayetteville, Lone Star Rally in Galveston, and Leesburg Bikefest in Florida. Also, one of the most popular articles is on the 2020 ROT Rally.