Leesburg, Florida 34748
CANCELED due to Covid-19 – the below information was written before the cancellation.
The 2020 Leesburg Bikefest will be the 24th year of this Florida rally. The event is billed as the “World’s Largest Three Day Motorcycle & Music Event.” Annually, the Leesburg Motorcycle Rally attracts over 200,000 attendees. Again in 2020, the Bike Fest is on the LightningCustoms.com’s Major Motorcycle Rallies List.
First, the layout for Leesburg Bikefest is pretty cool. In particular, it is held in downtown which will have 30 blocks set aside for the motorcycle event. Even better is that Main Street is only open for motorcycles during the rally.
Next, there are eight different venues with events set up just for the Leesburg bike rally. Especially convenient is that all of the venues are within walking distance of each other.
What’s going on at the 2020 Leesburg Bike Fest?
Some of the big attractions include over 60 bands, multiple bike shows, and six hot body contests. In addition, there are poker runs, motorcycle demonstrations, stunt shows, 200 plus vendors, and a lot more.
Below are the eight venues for the Leesburg bike rally and next to each of them are the larger event(s) happening there. Also, if you want to get a full list of what is happening at a venue go to https://www.leesburgbikefest.com/info/event-locations.html# and clicking on one of the locations.
– Towne Square (Main stage at Bikefest) – headlining bands and Ms. Bikefest
– The Swamp – Ms. Budweiser contest and Mr. Luckyman contest
– Canal Street Square – Wall of Death, bar, stage entertainment, and Ms. Pin-Up contest
– Rats Hole Show Location – Rat’s Hole Custom Bike Show and Team Extreme Stunt Show
– Rat’s Hole Bar – Rock performances all weekend long
– Lucky-U Saloon – Ms. Ratmate Hot Body Contest, Rats Hole Tattoo Contest, and Live Entertainment
– Life Stream Square – Ride Like a Pro and biker Games
– The Palace – Dueling pianos
Another good thing with the bike fest in Leesburg is there is a shuttle service. Next, the shuttle runs from early in the morning until late at night and it only costs $1.
** Finally, Daytona Bike Week is another Florida rally you might want to check out.