Lakeland, Florida 33810
The 2020 Roscoe’s Chili Challenge (RCC) will be the 35th annual adult biker rally. Also, RCC is on the LightningCustoms.com’s Major Motorcycle Rallies List.
In addition to the chili cook off there will be bands playing all week long and a bike show. Also there will be field events including both a slow ride and weenie bite.
Also, there will be body painting, adult games, and a wet-t shirt contest. Other events at Roscoes chili cook-off will include out-house drag races and mini-bike races. As well, there will be a cornhole contest, arm wrestling competition, vendors, and beer. Polk County Christmas Angels charity will receive the profits from beer sales.
Next, tickets for the entire weekend are $50 per person and Saturday-only tickets are $40 per person. The Chili Challenge website has tickets for sale.
2020 Roscoe’s Chili Cook-Off Rules:
- Chili must be cooked on site.
- You can start cooking your chili at 8am on Saturday.
- Judging starts at noon.
- Sampling starts after the judging.
- The fee is $10 to enter your chili in Roscoe’s Challenge.
Here Are the Roscoe’s Rally Rules:
- Some of the neighbors of the Roscoe Challenge Campground have spaces for cars, trucks, RVs, campers, and trailers space for rent. Note: fees will vary. Also, there are a limited number of neighbors with hookups available.
- Included in the entry fee is motorcycle parking and tent camping
- For the safety of others, you will need to ride into camp. Other vehicles will not be allowed.
- Pictures are allowed, but no videos.
- You must have a valid ID to attend Roscoe’s Chili Challenge. This is an adults-only rally. You must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID to enter into the biker rally.
- Campsite fires are allowed unless there is a burn ban.
Finally, there are a limited number of showers. But there are a lot of port-o-johns.