The Baltimore / Washington Ride for Kids will now be a “virtual” ride due to Covid 19. All proceeds from the virtual event go directly to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
The virtual ride event offers of a choice of motorcycle rider challenges:
- 13 Rides for 13 Kids – for the 13 kids that are diagnosed every day with a childhood brain tumor.
- Everyday Hero – dress up as a superhero to honor the Stars and their families.
- Ride 4,600 miles – for the 4,600 kids who are diagnosed each year with a brain tumor.
- Honor 8 Ride – to honor the caregivers who give their all, commit to an 8 hour ride.
- Ride Everyday – to show the kids with brain tumors you’re there every day for them.
- Custom Challenge – create your own distance or destination ride to honor the kids, be creative — one option is to ride our original Baltimore Washington ride route individually or with your friends.
Directions for the Baltimore Washington Ride for Kids are posted at https://rever.app.link/xbhF3JYKR6
You can perform any of the challenges individually or get together with your riding friends. For additional information and to register for the virtual event, visit:
There is a minimum donation fee of $40 for online registration. This entitles each registrant to a ride pin and ride T-shirt. If you raise additional money, you can earn other incentives, including a ride hat, jackets and more. In addition, for each $300 you raise, your name will be entered into a drawing for a new Honda motorcycle which will be held on August 30. There will be a motorcycle awarded for each of the six challenges.
While the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation had to cancel all of their outdoor fundraising events for 2020, the need for money to support the Kids, their families, and cancer research remains. Please continue to help us as we fight to cure the deadliest childhood disease in the United States.
Check Out These Other Events
09/18/2020 – 09/26/2020
08/21/2020 – 08/23/2020
Newburgh, New York