Bikers for Babies
|Start Date:||Oct 12th, 2008|
|End Date:||Oct 12th, 2008|
|Address:||Atlanta Motor Speedway|
Hampton, GA 30228
Book on Hotels.com
• Only Atlanta Motor Speedway event allowing bikes on the track.
• Bikers for Babies is one of the oldest and largest charity rides in the state of Georgia.
• Activities throughout the day will include:
o Vendor Village
o Lunch provided with paid entry
o Live music
o Battle of the Bikes finals
o Richard Petty Driving Experience stock car rides
• Join the exclusive Team 1000 by raising $1000 or more for March of Dimes. Perks include a special seated VIP luncheon, special thank you gifts, priority time on AMS track and much more!
• New and improved Biker Bucks Program this year: To thank you for raising money for Bikers for Babies you will be able to exchange Biker Bucks for great prizes at the ride. Prizes include: Commemorative T-Shirts, patches, bandanas, belt buckles, and more!
• Register today at www.marchofdimes.com/georgia.
Why The Bikers Are Biking:
• One hundred percent of rider donations will benefit the March of Dimes Prematurity Campaign, a multimillion-dollar research, awareness and education campaign to help families have healthier babies.
• Prematurity has been escalating steadily and alarmingly over the past two decades.
• The March of Dimes Prematurity Campaign is a multi-year effort to address the growing crisis of premature birth, which is the leading cause of newborn death in America.
• Your contributions this year will provide support to Georgia families with a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
• Every year approximately 1 in 8 newborns are admitted to a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) because they are born too soon, too small, or with a birth defect.
• The hospitalization of a baby in a NICU can be one of the most frightening, confusing and overwhelming experiences a parent can have.
• March of Dimes NICU Family Support aims to make the NICU experience smoother and less traumatic for families.
• Ride donations will directly fund a bedside reading program designed to help parents in the NICU bond with their infants, informational kiosks to provide education and support to parents, and a second NICU Family Support® Program in a Georgia hospital.
• This program provides an in-hospital March of Dimes Staff member who offers education and comfort to families during the NICU hospitalization of their newborn, during the transition home, and in the event of a newborn death.
|Host:||March of Dimes|
Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page