motorcycle and leather up logo
Motorcycle Rallies Calendar 2016 Major Biker Rallies Submit a Motorcycle Event Home

Ricky D. Hill Memorial Bug Run

Start Date:Sep 5th, 2015
End Date:Sep 5th, 2015
Address:3010 N. Broadway
Poteau, OK  
Google Map
Book on Hotels.com
DescriptionStart by placing the DOT on your ride, and the DOT w/ the most bugs on it will receive 25% of the pot, the other 75% will go to help people in crisis.

$10 per rider & $5 passenger/s - price includes food and drinks.
Host:Corgill’s & BMAD
Contact:Harold (Lucky) Magee
Phone:918-839-6412
Website:www.bmadleflorecountyok.com/id18.html
Ricky D. Hill Memorial Bug Run


Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page



Biker T-Shirts for Men - Evil One Brand