motorcycle and leather up logo
Motorcycle Rallies Calendar 2016 Major Biker Rallies Submit a Motorcycle Event Home

Bug Run

Start Date:Jul 10th, 2010
End Date:Jul 10th, 2010
Address:Corgills Yamaha 3010 N. Broadway
Poteau , OK  
Google Map
Book on Hotels.com
Description
Sign In 6:00pm at Corgills Yamaha 3010 N. Broadway

The person with the most bugs on their sticker at the end of the ride will receive 25% of the pot the other 75% of the pot will go to help people in crisis Cost $10.00 per bike $ 5.00 per passenger.

To benefit people in Leflore County
Host:BMADLFC, Corgill's Motorsports, Wal-Mart, Sams Clubs, and Local businesses
Contact:Lucky
Phone:918-839-6412
Website:www.bmadleflorecountyok.com/id18.html


Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page



Biker T-Shirts for Men - Evil One Brand