Edgerton Tobacco Days Motorcycle Show
|Start Date:||Jul 17th, 2010|
|End Date:||Jul 17th, 2010|
Edgerton, WI 53534
Book on Hotels.com
|Description||First Annual Motorcycle Show & Poker Run with over 30 classes. Located directly downtown in Edgerton WI. Separate motorcycle classes for bikes in show. |
All bikes welcomed!!
70/30 payout on scenic Poker Run.
Please see website for more information!
All proceeds go to charity. This is a non-profit event.
Please check out our classes:
Please see below for classes and explanations of each class:
American Big Twin
1. Big Twin Early 1900-1947 (F head, Flathead & Knucklehead)
2. Big Twin 1948-1984 (Panhead & Shovelhead)
3. Big Twin Evo & Twin Cam
American Small Twin
4. 1,000cc & Under 1900-1957 (D, R, W, K, KH & Servicar)
5. 1,000cc & Under 1957-1986 (Ironhead Sportster)
6. 1,200cc & Under 87-Present (Evolution Sportster)
7. Touring Custom (Any American Made Touring/Cruiser)
Other American Classes
10. Sportbike (Any American made Sportbike)
25. Competition 1900-1980 (Off road competition type bikes only. Dirt bikes, Motocross, Flattrackers, Drag, Bonneville Speed Bikes, TT, Trials, etc)
26. Competition 1980-Present (Off road competition type bikes only. Dirt bikes, Motocross, Flattrackers, Drag, Bonneville Speed Bikes, TT, Trials, etc)
27. Cafe Racer (Any brand or model of bike modified in the spirit of cafe bikes)
28. Two Stroke (Any brand or model of two stroke street bike)
29. Special Interest (This class is for bikes that don't fit in other classes. For example, Rat Bike, scooters, trikes)
30. Youth Class:
This class was created to get the next generation involved. Any child 15 and under in age is invited to bring their dirtbike, atv or go cart down. Youth class entrance fee will be two or more non-perishable food donations to the local food bank. These donations can be brought the day of the event. There will be a drop off location. Non-perishable food donations are welcomed from anyone!)
There will be two special awards given out.
The first is the Bill "Spoons" Collins Best of Show Award. Bill Collins was a dear friend to many in the motorcycle community and industry. His never ending work in charities, supporting young people and his community will never be forgotten. This award will be selected by show participants only. One vote per participate.
The second award is the Bob Huber Distance Award. Bob Huber was a well respected motorcycle mechanic, tuner and rider. His never ending desire for motorcycles and his well known reputation for riding more miles than most is remembered with this award. The rider that rode the longest distance to the show receives this award. Make sure to fill out "Miles to Show" on the registration form.
Sidecars/Hacks are welcomed in all classes.
|Host:||Tobacco Days Motorcycle Show|
Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page