2009 Randy Cares Poker Run
|Start Date:||Sep 12th, 2009|
|End Date:||Sep 12th, 2009|
|Address:||13565 SW Walker Road|
Beaverton, WA 97005
Book on Hotels.com
|Description||Best Poker Hand wins a round trip ticket for two, donated from Alaska Airlines, to Cancun, Mexico and three nights stay at JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa!
- Start - End at the Beaverton Foursquare Church, 13565 SW Walker Road, Beaverton.
- Registration 8:00am to 9:30am
- Last bikes out no later than 9:30am
- Registration is $20 per motorcycle and $10 per passenger. $20 fee includes ride t-shirt and ride pin
- Lunch included with rider/passenger registration
- Raffle prizes, prize for best poker hand, and 50/50 drawing. Must be present to win
This is an 80 mile ride through beautiful rural Washington County, with three stops along the route. Each stop will have fun activities, and volunteers present to draw your poker card and answer any questions you may have.
A Poker run, in case you are unfamiliar with the activity, begins at the registration table where you are given a Poker Run card with five blank spots on it. At each stop, including the beginning and end stop at the Beaverton Foursquare Church and the three stops along the route, you will draw a card which will be entered on your Poker Run Card. The person with the best five card hand wins a grand prize. After the ride back at the church we'll have lunch, live music from Random Act, 50/50 raffle, a general raffle, and a special 9/11 tribute.
|Host:||Randall L Nunnenkamp Foundation|
Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page