Pre Relay Thunder Alley Motorcycle Show- 2nd Annual
|Start Date:||May 9th, 2009|
|End Date:||May 9th, 2009|
|Address:||399 N Market Street Ext|
Seaford, DE 19973
Book on Hotels.com
|Description||2nd Annual Pre-Relay Hot Rod & Thunder Alley Motorcycle Show
May 9, 2009 10:00 - 3:00 PM
Turn in completed form and payment for pre-registration ($10.00) before April 10th or at the registration booth May 9th ($15.00) to The Seaford High Relay for Life, c/o Harry Brake – 399 N Market Street, Seaford, Delaware 19973
PRE REGISTRATION FEE (until April 10, 2009) $10.00/vehicle (non refundable)
Registration fee as of April 11, 2009 $15.00/vehicle (non refundable)
Make checks payable to: The Seaford High Relay for Life
FREE T-Shirt to first 10 Registered! Circle size: S M L XL XXL XXXL
All registration fees are non-refundable and will not be credited for next year’s registration.
Address:____________________________ City:______________ State:________ Zip:_____________
Motorcycle License #:____________________________ Color/Year/Model:______________________________________
Check out http://www.sissyBarArt.com,
a revolution for your motorcycle backrest,
only at Thunder Alley May 9th!
Motorcycle Show Classes:
• Vintage/Classic - Any Make Stock Motorcycle 1983 or older.
• Custom – Alterations from Stock Motorcycle
• American Touring
• Metric Touring
• American Cruiser
• Metric Cruiser
• Sportster – Any Size Harley Sportster
• Sport Bike – Any Make or Model Sport Bike.
• Rat Bike – Any Make of Model – Anything Goes
• Trike - Any Three Wheeled Motorcycle
General Rules and Guidelines
• Entry fee is $10.00 for each motorcycle. Motorcycle Show registration and entry fee must be completed by no later than April 10th for preregistration fee.
• All motorcycles must be operable
• All motorcycles must be licensed and state inspection sticker visible.
• This is a family event; please do not display offensive material. If its questionable put a cloth over it
• All applicants agree to have motorcycle on display by 10:00 A.M. until completion of the show at 3:00 p.m. and motorcycle shall not be moved during show without permission of show management. If you leave early from the
event, you will forfeit your show position and your entry fee, and will not receive the award for your class.
• Trophies are awarded at (3:00 p.m.) end of show for 1st and 2nd place in each class.
• Safety - No fuel leaks allowed.
• No fire ups during show.
• Machines with excessive fluid leaks require bib or will not be allowed.
• The judges’ decisions are final!
• No talking to the judges, unless they ask you a question. This can lead to disqualification.
• Judges reserve the right to move a motorcycle to another class at their discretion.
• Classes may change from one year to the next, especially the dates for Vintage/Classic motorcycles. Suggestions for new classes are always welcome.
Disclaimer: The classes will be judged solely on the personal preferences of the judges. We don’t claim that they know all about the subject matter. No points may be awarded and no score sheets will be made available for review by contestants. No registration fees will be refunded. No whiners or crybabies please, this is a fun event.
Liability: In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate entrants, participants and spectators by execution of this entry form, release and discharge the Seaford High
School or anyone connected with management of Seaford High School and/or the 2nd Annual Hot Rod Alley/Thunder Alley of any and all known and unknown damages, injuries,
Losses and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by an entrant to his person or property.
|Host:||Relayt for Life|
|Phone:||302 629 4587 ext 405|
Back One Page
Back to Motorcycle Rallies Calendar First Page